Friday, December 17, 2010

thinking

i keep believing
the world is not fair
helping others will only make yourself tired?



what i get from joining such a big event

everybody was keep fighting for the event.
is that really everybody?


i keep asking myself....


i really learnt a lot...

being work together really can make me to know the person better.

there are:

who always keep running from everything.
keep running from works.
keep staying when get rewards.


who do the job half.
yes, he does do the work.
but, only half.
so, you do the half for him la...

who keeping themselves looks like very busy.
well, pretending is the natural behaviour of human.
what can we do?

who do the job from the beginning to the end.
they always do their job.
out of their job, do yourself la....

who do their job and do also the others job.
nothing to say about this.
just a big 'THANK YOU' for them.


i keep believing everybody do their job.
at last, i keep believing my believing was wrong.


what can i do?

just keep my eyes close and my mouth shut.

keep forgetting the bad things.



' DO MY BEST' for the next time?
i just keep believing myself.

yes, 'DO YOUR BEST' everyone.

the biggest joke of the world:
'i had do my best!'
thats mean you really can't have improvement again.

Smile everyone! XP















No comments: