Saturday, August 2, 2008

police and thief

Just come back from Kem Perkasa SPM 2008

3 days talking cock and do practice…
Actually the camp is a study camp

Day 1
Chemistry slot…talk and talk and talk . just do the work when the teacher kap me
Tat teacher pronounce very funny, and draw wrong ionic bond : ) haha…
then she discuss and we copy and copy the answer…then before the period over, she give us a sheet of answer, I sweat…

Day 2
Physics slot and Additional Mathematics slot 1…
Suddenly felt very my mind all full with rubbish.. I cannot answer the question but our 同 胞 tell the teacher answer for every question… I am too weak
A long free period from 12.30 to 3.00 wait for our 同 胞 ..i hav a good sleep.

Day 3
Additional Mathematics slot 2 and Biology slot….
Wake up late in the morning
Hav no time to eat the breakfast and terus go to class
Biology slot 1 teacher is a good teacher, I know …
Then the slot 2 teacher like scare people cannot hear her voice…like the thunder non-stop hit the student ear, but she geng du…draw very beautiful but with doctor writing..

We hav many free time during this camp.. Always because our 同 胞 want to pray
At night , we hav the game police and thief in our dorm…
We play until 2 a.m. …

From the camp..

A brother may not be a friend,
But a friend always be a brother…
Thanks to all brothers who care and help me along this camp…

After came back from this camp, I still hav another camp to go
Kem Elit SPM 2008 ( Sunday to Wedneday )
Sien ….

Boring blog about
Kem Perkasa SPM 2008 by
U see my blog u still don know who am I meh?

O… winks you... Continue our police and thief

No comments: